21 Dec 2011

Well it sure has been quite some time since anything interesting has been written here so to entertain you for a little while, I shall whip up a blog post. This is also for my own entertainment because this long holiday seems to be rather uneventful. But then again that is not really true considering the fact that I have been doing things. Yeah. Some things I do are pretty useless and then there are some other things I do that are also pretty useless. Oh well, here goes something.

Driving lessons are quite fun AND funny. I definitely hate it when the car dies and I tend to blame my instructor for the times that they do because he wants me to let it die to KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE. I now know how it feels like. It is a terrible feeling really when the manual car sputters and diesssss. But when I am at fault, it dies a quiet death, now that's better than intentionally killing it. Whoa, wait a sec, let's now shift our focus to the more positive part of learning how to run a killing machine. I admit, I love stepping on the gas pedal. A lot. And my instructor has to tell me to slow down and standby on the brake, not the gas pedal. I guess he just doesn't want me to drive myself all the way to heaven. However, I came to know about a young man who got into an accident that killed 4 of his passengers except him and someone else. Therefore, children, drive carefully.

Click HERE to go to the news article.

Next up on the list of things Rene does that does not particularly affect anybody's life is watch House (the TV series, except I watch it on my computer so...) with her sister, May (who is actually more into the series than she is). They average on at least 4 episodes a day. You know, I don't really keep track of the number of episodes we watch but it's somewhere around there. We're in season 2 now, quite an achievement for sober people who are not addicted. Did you hear me?? I said we're not addicted!!! Even though House might be a slight waste of time, we have learnt so many things from him. How to handle a seizure, how to be sarcastic, how to say big words like 'tumour' and how to tell a patient they're going to die. I have learnt a lot from him and I'm sure May has too.

Moving on, (I'm starting to sound like a news reporter now) I am officially a college student. Meaning I've been accepted (more like I've paid the registration fee) and will start college-ing in February. I am excited and curious. And you're probably going to ask me where I'm going (unless you aren't or you already have) and maybe I'll tell you. ;) It's just that the question "what are you doing now?" gets old really fast and I've heard it asked to everyone older than me so it has gotten old before I ever became of age to answer it. Oh and you know what, they have no dress code! This is just so awesome because it means I can just jump out of bed in my pyjamas and head off to school. But I guess I'll only do that if I'm really late. Like, really. I reckon the good thing about this is that I need not get a wardrobe makeover. Everything's fine with the college. That's good. I like.

Ok so dad's chasing me off. CYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment