25 Mar 2012

The time has come for a little update on my life which I know you are interested in (why else would you be reading my blog hehe).

The other day, someone asked me how college was treating me. As I thought about it, I came to the conclusion that despite having slightly disappointing experiences (but who am I to complain, I've already been SO blessed!), my lecturer (I only have two, so when I say lecturer, I mean only one of them) is really good and definitely worth every penny paid. :D

Been driving my red "Ferrari" to college and enjoying it much, yes. No accidents yet and I hope to keep it that way. Mom tells me to keep it that way. I intend to but you never know, you know??

It's time to get into the Asian mode and study.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Scored 4A+, 4A and 2A- (simply put, straight A's :P) for SPM!!!! Hooray and hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment