28 Oct 2013

I went to Seremban last weekend as part of an E-Team.

E-Team stands for Evangelizing Team. But it is more accurate to call it a Ministry Team (M-Team) because our emphasis is on ministry; evangelism just happens to be one of the things that is done. However, I'm used to saying E-Team and it sounds cooler so I'll just stick with that.

In Seremban, E-Team can also mean Eating Team.

There are a few things to say about Seremban - good things. It's small - quite like Kuching! Everywhere is near everywhere and near really means near! So many birds in the air (we can infer that there's lots of bird poop as well but still nice la to drive with a view of swarms of birds)!

I have never experienced generosity to the extent that I did in Seremban. I was blessed to the very extreme! A lovely couple opened their home to us and that was a super awesome treat. A part-time BCM-er brought me to visit STM (Seminari Theologi Malaysia) and I made new acquaintances over the weekend. All our meals were... paid for. I especially enjoyed my first meal in Seremban - Cheese Baked Rice with Pork in iDelicious!

This church showed me what Agape looks like.

2 comments: